BKC UH-PL294 Universal 5-Foot Kayak Paddle Leash
Without a paddle, your kayak is nothing more than a fancy float. So don't drop your paddle. At least, don't drop it unless you have the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PL294 Universal 5-Foot Kayak Paddle Leash connecting the paddle to your kayak! This leash uses a thick velcro collar that wraps around the shaft and a rugged hook that clips onto a kayak's handle, D-ring, or seat frame, ensuring that even if a paddle gets out of your hands it will never be out of your reach. The leash stretches out to nearly five feet in length under tension but coils up small enough to be stashed in a storage hatch or tucked under the seat when not in use. A handy built-in compass helps you check your direction at a glance.
- Never Be Without a Paddle: Leash attaches to the shaft of your paddle and to your kayak hull, so you'll never be without a paddle even if you drop yours in whitewater or ocean chop
- Adjustable Collar: Collar secures to paddle shafts of all shapes and circumferences thanks to an adjustable velcro collar
- Built-In Compass: Convenient compass built into leash collar lets you get your bearings quickly, so you always know which direction you're headed
- Coiled Cord: The coiled, elastic leash is almost five feet long when stretched out, but shrinks down to be little more than a foot long when not under tension
- Rugged Construction: This leash is built to endure even the most challenging environments and is ready for regular rough use