- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
**in stock ignore all out of stock messaging***
With a Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC KB288 Kneeboard, all you need is a boat and someone to captain it to have the most fun ever out there on the water. This lightweight 10-pound board can accommodate kids and adults alike, whether it's being towed at top speed over the water or it's helping an expert stuntman execute jumps, turns, and flips.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC KB288 has a broad adjustable strap that secures the rider in place atop the board, while a textured, padded area helps with comfort and stability. The board is designed for high speed and easy control, and its foam-filled HDPE hull is UV-resistant and built to last for years of regular use in fresh or saltwater.
- Ready for Action: Sleek and durable Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC KB288 kneeboard is ready for high speed, tricks and stunts, and use in all sorts of water conditions
- Suitable for All Ages: Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC KB288 Kneeboard is designed for use by riders of almost all ages and sizes, from older kids and teens through full-grown adults
- Adjustable Strap: Large velcro strap easily adjusts to securely but comfortable accommodate legs of various sized riders
- HDPE Shell: Exterior of the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC KB288 kneeboard is constructed using high-density polyurethane; foam-filled interior adds strength and buoyancy
- Lightweight Design: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC KB288 Kneeboard weighs less than 10 pounds, so carrying it on land and/or hanging it up on the wall is a cinch