Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PKTM Tracker Trolling Motor by Neralls-36-Pound Thrust Trolling Motor Works with UH-PK11, UH-PK13, and UH-PK14 Kayaks
Is the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-PKTM Tracker Trolling Motor by Neralls the right choice for your BKC PK series kayak? We say yes for a number of reasons, the first being that we specifically offer this motor to work with our UH-PK11, UH-PK13, and UH-PK14 yaks. The second reason is that 36 pound thrust rating is able to power watercraft vessels weighing in excess of 1,450 pounds (We even recommend against using a more powerful motor for a kayak.) Next there are those five forward and three reverse speeds and the responsive steering that put precision control literally in your hands. Then there's the easy installation and removal of this 14.3-pound lightweight motor.
If you're liking the numbers so far, you'll probably also appreciate the bright LED control panel that let's you keep track of your speed day and night. While the fish won't appreciate the minimal water disturbance created by the 9-inch propeller, you'll appreciate how it let's you creep up on them unknown and how it propels a kayak well even in choppy waters. The 24.8-inch shaft and long handle allow for easy ideal positioning of the motor on BKC PK Series yaks. Whether affixed to the hull of your BKC PK Series yaks, the BKC UH-PKTM Tracker Trolling Motor by Neralls will make an ideal upgrade to your vessel.
• Smooth and Steady: Quiet and smooth even when operating at full power, this motor won't scare off the fish but it will keep your BKC PK Series yak on the move
• Lightweight Construction: Motor weighs just 14.3 lbs, so your overall vessel weight barely goes up
• Precision Control: Five forward and three reverse speeds paired with responsive steering make this motor a precision control machine
• Easy to Mount: Connects to our BKC PK (PK11/PK13/PK14) series yaks in a matter of minutes and is just as easily removed
• Thrust to Spare: 36 lbs. thrust motor has plenty of power for the BKC PK Series yaks